We’ll pay for a new delivery if you don’t get your goods for whatever reason.
- If you don’t have the right shipping information, you’re accountable for it.
- All customs and import taxes are your responsibility.
- To keep import taxes to a minimum, we mark all deliveries as “gifts.”
- Our Hong Kong warehouse is the exclusive source of all of our merchandise.
- The tracking number will be sent through email and SMS.
- The shipping company’s website may not update your tracking information for up to five days.
- Customs may hold up packages in some countries.
Fees for Shipping and Handling
Shipping costs for each country are estimated during the checkout process based on delivery zones in different parts of the world.
- Processing Time: 5–10 working days
- Shipping Time: between ten and twenty business days.
Depending on the number of orders, certain goods may take longer to process.
During moments of high activity, time frames may lengthen.
Refer to this page for further information on COVID-19 shipment delays: https://rolexexpert.io/covid-19-shipping-delays/
Once you buy a watch from our website, we guarantee that your shipment will arrive on time and in good condition at your door. If you have a tracking number, you may monitor the progress of your order.
In order to minimize import fees and damage, all packages will be cushioned and covered. They will also be precisely what you requested. We’ll email you a tracking number as soon as your product is on its way.